Programs that HEF supports break down into a couple of areas. Social Media for Emergency Management, Community Engagement, Small Businesses & Nonprofits.
- In Social Media HEF engages on a number of platforms and offer support to our partners and underwriters
- With our founders extensive Emergency Management background and Social Media skills we're able to offer hands on multi channel support
- Having engaged with complex communities from Common Interests Communities to virtual online groups our decades of experiences is spot on.
- Being active in our community it was apparent that helping small businesses with these capabilities was something unique we could offer them too.
- Not-for Profit is not a bad word in our vocabulary and we're here on a mission to help others especially with hybrid corporate social good corporations
HEF also has a number of programs that it has designed either let lose into the world or is actively supporting or running.
- An APP designed at RHoKDC13 for Alice Deal Middle School and maintained by HEF http://ADMSapp.org
- Program to get youth in DC trained on the Cloud that HEF if building out http://CloudWorkForceProject.org
- Communities Online is how we describe these geocentric hyper local communities http://TownCenters.net
- Supporting locals in a community via music and mom and pop retail businesses http://BuyINDIEsupportLOCALS.org
- Using the Public Blockchain to report All Hazards in realtime and forever http://disasterblockchain.com/
HEF is open to new opportunities so please use the contact page to leave us a message.